From 3 month to 24 months
From 3 month to 12 months - 1 month
From 12 month to 24 months - 3 month
Net interest payment
Monthly, on maturity
Original amount of the deposit
Maximum amount of the deposit
according to schedule
Withdrawal of the deposit amount prior to the maturity
Net interest upon deposit or part of deposit withdrawn prior to the maturity shall be calculated as per the following formula: Net interest due on repaid amount or the amount of decrease (hereinafter referred to as «F») shall be recalculated under the following formula:
F = S * (R * (N -1) / 360) * (N - 1) / T
S – means the amount of decrease of the deposit amount (where the deposit are not withdrawn in full);
R – rate of net interest under an agreement;
N – number of days from the date of making of an agreement to the date of decrease;
T – term of the deposit in days.
Decreasing the amount:
- Minimum amount of decrease - 5 000 AZN/USD/EUR
- Interest for the drawn sum are calculated under corresponding formula
- Deposit amonut can be decreased till 10 000 AZN/USD/EUR
Increasing the amount:
- Increase is permitted only during the first half of the term.
- Minimum amount of increase - 5 000 AZN/USD/EUR.
Automatic extension of the term:
In accordance with interest rates used by the Bank as of the relevant date
- Up to the end of validity of the deposit, free-of-charge plastic card MC Business can be given out:
- If the sum of the contribution up to 50 000 AZN/USD/EUR 1 card; If the sum of the contribution from 50 000 up to 100 000 AZN/USD/EUR 2 cards; If the sum of the contribution from above 100 000 AZN/USD/EUR 3 cards
- Cardholders name should be given in writing by authorized person of firm
- Depositor can get a credit. Condition of credit is defined by Credit Comitee
- In a case if Depositor already used the privileges to get a free cards, the additional ordered card will be given on a current conditions
Following the decision of the Board of Trustees of the Deposits Insurance Fund of Azerbaijan, with effect from February 24, 2015 the maximum amount of the interest for the savings insured by the Fund (up to AZN 30,000) is resolved to be up to 12%.